Operations Manager NVQ4/NVQ5
£50,000 - £55,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Covering NW England | Paid Mileage Allowance | Mon – Fri + On Call
A small, independently owned and managed care group requires an experienced NVQ Level 4 or 5 qualified Operations Manager to lead and develop 5 care homes located in North-West England.
Details of this Operations Manager NVQ4/NVQ5 role and what our client is offering:
- 40 hours per week
- Usual working hours of Monday – Friday plus on-call duties
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £50,000 to £55,000
- Paid mileage allowance
- Paid DBS check
As Operations Manager NVQ4/NVQ5 you will oversee 5 services located throughout the North-West of England, ensuring the portfolio of homes maintain “Good" and “Outstanding" CQC quality grades whilst effectively managing budgets and minimizing costs where possible.
You will manage the budgets for the 5 homes and will initially focus on financial management including the reduction of agency staffing costs, with a longer-term focus on developing the business and the homes.
The care group’s Head Office is located in Liverpool but they are happy to consider candidates from throughout the North-West region.
Candidates for this Operations Manager NVQ4/NVQ5 should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed a recognised qualification in management in care, such as NVQ Level 4 or 5 or a recognised equivalent
- Proven experience working at a senior level within the care home sector, with multi-site/portfolio management experience
- Excellent working knowledge of CQC essential standards, with experience in raising standards and troubleshooting
- Strong financial management skills, with experience managing large budgets and ideally coming from a background in Finance/Accounting
- Ideally also have experience in commissioning, developing and acquiring new services within the healthcare sector
- A driver with access to a vehicle for work purposes
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Mike Clapperton at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.