Registered Nurse – Days
Days – 36-48 hours per week
A modern and spacious home on the outskirts of Bristol. For rest and relaxation, there is a well-equipped hairdressing salon, garden and patio area where residents can relax when the weather allows and a café. A wide range of activities to suit residents are catered for including group and individually based interests and hobbies. Activities organisers ensure there is a varied programme for social and leisure pursuits.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To ensure timely and effective communication is maintained with colleagues and other healthcare professionals to achieve planned goals.
- Assist with the assessment/evaluation, admission, care programme and discharge processes of all residents.
- Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes’ policies and procedures.
- Work within the NMC codes of conduct
- Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate.
- Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals.
You will receive a competitive benefit package which includes:
- Paid NMC registration
- ‘Welcome’ Bonus of up to £2k
- Support with continuous professional development (CPD) including a Personal Development Plan
- Support with Nurse re-validation
- Paid annual leave
- Workplace Pension
- Recommend a friend paid scheme
This vacancy is being managed by Ben Moses at Spear Recruitment Ltd
Tagged as: healthcare jobs, registered nurse day jobs, registered nurse jobs