SEN Teaching Assistant
TLTP are seeking committed and enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistants for a positions commencing immediately at an Ofsted "GOOD" Primary school in the London Borough of Brent. The school is renowned for their increasing attainment in reading and writing across all key-stages while providing fulfilling career paths for staff members.
* SEN Teaching Assistant Required
* Good Primary School in Brent - SEN Teaching Assistant
* Exceptional Opportunity for a qualified SEN Teaching Assistant
* Primary School with Inspiring Leadership - SEN Teaching Assistant
If you are an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant still looking to secure the ideal position, then look no further than this Teaching Assistant post at this well-established school.
This SEN Teaching Assistant position is ideal for individuals who are able to engage, support and provide adequate assistance to key pupils while ensuring they obtain the necessary skills required to achieve their full potential. The successful SEN Teaching Assistant must also demonstrate excellent behaviour management and subject knowledge.
The SEN Teaching Assistant positions are offered on a long term contracted basis with an option to progress into a permanent role. The school is located within Brent London Travel Zones 3/4 within easy reach of a number of bus services, Jubilee and Overground Line services.
To join the TLTP community and succeed in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
- Possess relevant Teaching Assistant qualifications - NVQ/CACHE/BA Education/SEN
- Possess relevant experience supporting pupils in UK Primary Schools and Education Settings as a Teaching Assistant
- Have the ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with staff, pupils and parents
If you feel you have the desired qualities and are looking for a new challenge please apply with an up to date CV to be put forward for this Teaching Assistant position !
For further details please click apply or call Stephen on the Primary team.