Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£15 - £18 p/h DoE | 36 hrs | Mainly Day Shifts
A leading Dorset care home in a village near Weymouth currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN to work as Staff Nurse.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy are as follows:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Predominantly day shifts, with the flexibility for occasional nights
- Excellent hourly rates of pay of £15 to £18 depending on experience
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and manage person centred care plans, ensuring the highest standards of care and patient safety are maintained.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment
- Confident managing medications and coordinating care
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota plus occasional night shifts
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below;
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment on 01172 444 288 for more information.