Endoscopy Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP
£27,000 - £31,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Fantastic Benefits
A leading private hospital in Bingley currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN or ODP with a background in Endoscopy to join the team in their Endoscopy Suite.
This Endoscopy Staff Nurse/Endoscopy Practitioner RGN/ODP position has a 37.5 hour working week on day shifts.
A competitive salary in the region of £27,000 to £31,000 per annum is offered and the hospital also offers a fantastic staff benefits package, which includes:
- A contributory pension scheme and life assurance
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, with established career progression pathways
- A generous annual leave allowance
- Private health cover
- A range of retail and lifestyle discounts
Candidates for this Endoscopy Staff Nurse/Endoscopy Practitioner RGN/ODP post should be:
- A level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or a Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
- Demonstrate proven experience in endoscopy and decontamination
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work well independently and as part of a strong multidisciplinary team,
- Committed to maintaining high clinical standards
- Provide evidence of continuing professional development
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.