Clinical Lead RGN
£17 - £17.50 p/h | 40 hrs | Days | Elderly & Dementia Nursing | Good CQC | Charitably-Run Home
An experienced RGN with experience in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Clinical Lead in a large, charitably-run elderly and dementia nursing home in Birmingham.
Details of the Clinical Lead RGN position and what our client is offering:
- 40 hours per week
- Day shifts only
- Excellent pay rates of £17 to £17.50 per hour depending on experience
As RGN Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead post will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
- Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting
- Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.