Senior Theatre Scrub RGN/ODP
£33,000 - £36,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Day Shifts Only | Pension & Benefits
An experienced RGN or ODP with scrub experience is required to work as Senior Theatre Practitioner in a leading private hospital in Swindon.
What the hospital is offering for this Senior Theatre Practitioner RGN/ODP role:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis (part-time hours are also available)
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £33,000 to £36,000 DOE
- A private healthcare scheme
- Some fantastic training, development and career progression prospects
- A company pension scheme and life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance schemes, occupational health support and employee recognition and social events
Applicants for this Senior Theatre Practitioner RGN/ODP should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Demonstrate proven experience in a theatre scrub role
- Have completed an accredited Advanced Scrub Practitioner/Surgical First Assist qualification, ILS/ALS, ideally in addition to recognised management and mentorship qualifications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.