Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
36 hrs | Nights Only | Excellent Benefits | Good CQC
One of the UK’s leading health and social care groups is currently looking to recruit an RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to work full-time nights in their care home located in a village just outside Tunbridge Wells.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Staff Nurse post:
- 36 hours per week on night shifts on a permanent basis
- Excellent hourly rates of up to £18.50 depending on experience
- A fantastic working environment in a CQC rated “good" home
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
- Free uniforms, generous annual leave allowance with the option to buy more
- A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
- Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
The CQC compliant home offers round the clock nursing care to adults of all ages, and as RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Staff Nurse, you will predominantly be working with service users with general elderly and dementia care needs.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse post should be:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Ideally experienced in elderly and dementia care or demonstrate current nursing home experience
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
Newly qualified nurses may be considered for this position, and the home can offer comprehensive training and support to ensure you succeed in your nursing career.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.