Our Client, a well established provider of care at home services, is looking for a Registered Manager to join their existing team based in Doncaster.
As the Registered Manager you will be reporting to the Group Business Manager
- To maintain a high quality service working in partnership with colleagues to manage services.
- To ensure the service meets, and indeed exceeds, the requirements of the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2010 and the Care Quality Commission guidance ‘Essential Standards of Quality and Safety’.
- To ensure the delivery of safe, personalised services to each individual service user through assessment, person centred planning and regular outcome focused reviews of services.
- To ensure compliance with our clients Development and Training and Supervision Policies.
- To ensure the delivery of person centred care/support services that promote independence, choice and dignity to empower people to live as independently as possible.
- To ensure care/support services are structured in a way that provides flexibility, reliability and continuity.
- To ensure services are accessible.
- To ensure the development of robust systems and procedures.
- To ensure the service is appropriately resourced with the right number of suitably qualified, skilled and experienced staff.
- To ensure that all new referrals are responded to in a timely manner in line with contractual and organisational timescales.
- To oversee the co-ordination of care workers across all areas.
- To deliver services that ensure the Organisation’s duty of care to the service user and staff providing the service.
- To ensure good communication and links with all stakeholders with regard to the provision of services including commissioners, service users, relatives, social work teams etc.
- To ensure the office is resourced during office hours and ensure the provision of an effective out of hours on-call service.
Team Management and Leadership:
- To manage a large staff team both involved in the management and direct provision of the service.
- To ensure that there is a co-ordinated and consistent approach to service provision that is cost effective and efficient making the best use of allocated resources.
- To identify recruitment needs and develop plans to ensure the service is appropriately resourced with capacity for growth.
- To be routinely involved in a range of human resources/staff management duties including: workforce planning to agreed KPI’s, Recruitment and selection, Training, Supervision and appraisal, Disciplinary/ Capability procedures and Abscence management
- To ensure that processes and procedures are in place to meet the various organisational and staff requirements with regard to human resources issues.
- To ensure that staff are trained for their roles and responsibilities and that all groups of staff within the team have access to appropriate training and learning opportunities.
- To establish and maintain effective two way communication to ensure that all staff are aware of and can contribute to operational and strategic developments e.g. staff forums, staff newsletter.
- To arrange and attend regular service planning meetings with service delivery teams.
- To put in place systems to ensure healthy working practices and that staff receive relevant information to fulfil their health and safety responsibilities.
- To ensure that all staff are familiar with and work in line with our clients policies and procedures.
- To offer advice, support and guidance to staff at all levels.
This vacancy is being managed by Ben Moses at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Tagged as: healthcare jobs, registered manager jobs