Theatre Scrub – Ophthalmology RGN/ODP
£30,000 - £34,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | Excellent Benefits
An experienced Theatre Scrub with a background in Ophthalmic surgery is required to join the theatres team of a Bingley private hospital.
Details of this Theatre Scrub – Ophthalmology RGN/ODP post are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week
- Day shifts only
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £30,000 to £34,000
- A contributory pension scheme and life assurance
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, with established career progression pathways
- A generous annual leave allowance
- Private health cover
- A range of retail and lifestyle discounts
As Ophthalmic Theatre Scrub RGN/ODP, you will provide pre-operative care for a variety of ophthalmic procedures, ensuring a safe and effective clinical service is maintained in addition to the highest standards of customer service.
Applicants for this Theatre Scrub – Ophthalmology RGN/ODP position should be:
- HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Demonstrate substantial post-registration experience working as an ODP
- Good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and the principles of clinical governance
- Ideally experienced in ophthalmology, although this is not essential
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.