Clinical Services Manager – Outpatients RGN
37.5 hours | Mon – Sat Day Shifts | Benefits Include Pension, Private Healthcare & Much More
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a private hospital in Brentford for an experienced RGN with management experience to work as Outpatients Clinical Services Manager.
Details of this Outpatients Clinical Services Manager RGN position and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Flexible shifts covering 8am-8pm, Monday – Saturday
- A competitive annual salary of up to £40,000
- A private pension scheme
- Life Assurance and Private Medical insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Health screening and a range of family and friends discounts on services
As Outpatients Clinical Services Manager RGN, your duties will entail providing clinical leadership and direction to the Outpatients team with a focus on quality of care and customer service. You will also work closely with the Senior Management Team to monitor and evaluate service delivery.
Applicants for this Outpatients Clinical Services Manager RGN post should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified and registered with the NMC as a Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate extensive experience in an outpatients/day surgery/ambulatory care setting and able to demonstrate clinical credibility
- Well organised, with strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to motivate a clinical team
- Demonstrate some basic financial management ability/awareness
- Have completed post-registration studies including a professional management qualification and further clinical studies relevant to this role
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.