Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£17 - £17.50 p/h | 48 hrs | Days or Nights | General Elderly Nursing | Good CQC | NQ Nurses Considered
A 30+ bedded elderly nursing home in the Wilmslow area currently has a vacancy for an RGN/RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their nursing team.
For this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse role the home is offering:
- A full-time contract for 48 hours per week
- Flexible shift patterns including days, nights, evenings and weekends
- Competitive hourly pay rates of pay from £17 to £17.50 depending on experience
- Free uniforms, a company pension plan and NMC registration costs covered after 1 years’ service
- A range of retail, transport, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Childcare vouchers, 5.6 weeks annual leave and an employee recognition scheme
The home is owned and managed by a national care group, and you will benefit from the ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities that a large, corporate company can offer, in addition to a fantastic staff benefits package.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Nurse/RMN
- Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting and able to demonstrate some post-registration experience, although newly qualified nurses will also be considered
- Flexible to work a range of shift patterns on a rotational basis
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Mike Clapperton at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.