Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
£17 p/h | 40 hrs | Days Only | Good CQC | 50/50 Clinical/Supernumerary Split
An experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager in a specialist dementia care service in East Leicester.
Details of the Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager RGN/RMN position:
- 40 hours per week on day shifts only
- Excellent pay rates of £17 per hour
- A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant service
As Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager RGN/RMN, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home, coordinating all aspects of the clinical services delivered in the home in addition to leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Your time will be split 50/50 between clinical shifts and office based work.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager RGN/RMN post will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with up to date NMC registration
- Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting
- Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.