Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£16 - £17 p/h | 38.5 hrs | Days | Neuro Disability Care & Rehab | Good CQC
A specialist neuro-disability care and rehabilitation centre in Peterborough currently requires an RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse to join their days nursing team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in an award-winning service that offers the highest standards of care to adults with a diverse range of neurological conditions and disabilities, with state-of-the-art facilities to ensure the best standards of care.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- Contracted hours of 38.5 hours per week on day shifts
- Shifts worked as 5 days one week, 2 days the next
- Competitive hourly rates of pay from £16 to £17 depending on experience
- An excellent working environment and opportunities to further develop your skills and knowledge in neurological care
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a neuro-care setting
- Confident coordinating and implementing care plans
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.