Clinical Services Manager - Pharmacy
£48,117 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Flexible Shifts | Excellent Benefits
An experienced Pharmacist is required to lead and develop the clinical pharmacy services as Clinical Services Manager in a private hospital in the High Wycombe area.
Details of this Pharmacy Clinical Services Manager position and what the hospital has to offer are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on flexible shift patterns
- A competitive annual salary of £48,117
- Private healthcare cover
- A company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Opportunities for training, progression and professional development
As Pharmacy Clinical Services Manager, you will take responsibility for the day to day management of the pharmacy services, providing effective leadership and clinical direction to the Pharmacy Team. You will coordinate pharmacy services within the hospital ensuring regulatory compliance, adherence to best practice frameworks and will take responsibility for clinical governance relating to medicine management.
Candidates for this Pharmacy Clinical Services Manager post should meet the following specification:
- Qualified Pharmacist with GPhC registration
- Extensive post-registration experience in a managerial or senior role
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools, the Care Standards Act and CQC requirements
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.