Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£15 - £16 p/h | 36 hrs | Days or Nights | Small Elderly & EMI Nursing Home | Good CQC | NQ Nurses Considered
A Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy has arisen in a small, private nursing home in a village near Kirkby in Ashfield.
The home offers general elderly nursing and dementia nursing care and is currently fully compliant with all CQC essential standards and offers an excellent environment for service users to enjoy.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role and what the home is offering:
- 36 hours per week, with flexible shift patterns in place that include days and nights and covers a 24/7 rota
- Excellent rates of pay from £15 to £16 per hour depending on experience
- A supportive and friendly working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications and ensuring a high quality clinical service.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in elderly and dementia care, although newly qualified nurses or those new to elderly care will also be considered
- Confident undertaking all aspects of care planning and implementation
- Flexible to work shifts covering 24/7
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.