Junior Sister RGN/RMN
£14.49 p/a | Paid Breaks | Up to 48 hrs | £1,000 Welcome Bonus | Excellent Staff Benefits | Large Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC
One of the UK’s leading care groups currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN or RMN with Senior Nurse level experience to work as Junior Sister in their large Chelmsford care home.
Details of this Junior Sister RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
- Up to 48 hours per week, covering flexible shift patterns which include days and nights
- Excellent hourly rates of pay of £14.49 plus paid breaks
- A welcome bonus of £1,000
- Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
- NMC registration renewal fees and DBS cost covered
- Free uniforms
- A range of staff benefits including health plans, employee reward schemes, Nursing Times subscription, discounted gym membership and much more
As Junior Sister RGN/RMN, you will coordinate, manage and monitor clinical care and supervise junior team members, in addition to the hands-on delivery of care.
Applicants for this Junior Sister RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified as an RGN or RMN with up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrate previous experience in a senior position in an elderly care environment
- Confident assessing service users and coordinating care
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.