Registered Nurse – Outpatients RGN
- Full Time
£32,500 per annum | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Overall “Good" CQC Hospital | Benefits
An experienced RGN with a background in Outpatients/Day Surgery is required to join the Outpatients Department of a leading private hospital in Brentford.
Applicants for this Registered Nurse – Outpatients RGN role should be:
- Working 37.5 hours on day shifts only
- You will be required to cover flexible shift patterns and play a key role in the delivery of high-quality patient care
- Registered with the NMC as an Adult Nurse/RGN
- Previous experience in in Outpatients/Day Surgery
- Driven to provide the highest standards of patient care, safety and customer service and will work well as part of a strong clinical team
Details of the Registered Nurse – Outpatients RGN vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
- A full-time, permanent contract
- A competitive annual salary of up to £32,500
- A private healthcare schemes
- A company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.