Night Healthcare Assistant
Job Title: Night Healthcare Assistant
Salary: 8.34 p/h + enhanced weekend rate
Location: South Africa Lodge, Waterlooville
The home is divided into six separate lodges. Each of which has its own care team dedicated to meeting the needs of a specific resident group.
Designed with a philosophy of ‘a place called home’, coupled with leading research-based design elements, the small lodges in the home offer en-suite bedrooms and spacious living and dining areas. Each lodge is supported by dedicated and skilled nursing, occupational therapy, care and activity staff.
We are fully invested in the on-going development of all our staff. We know that only a dedicated and highly skilled team can deliver the care that makes a difference to our residents. We’re committed to providing a rewarding working environment that gives staff the opportunity to really make a difference.
We are looking for Night Healthcare assistants who will be required to handle social, emotional and physical tasks, including personal care, problem solving or handling situations under pressure, identifying and taking the right interventions for every resident who is in need.
To be considered for this job role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Assisting residents who need help with all aspects of personal care.
- Promoting active independence through walking and other activities.
- Ensuring the safety of residents at all times.
- Domestic duties.
- Meal preparation and encouragement of feeding service users.
- Ensure all reporting on residents are up to date and relevant documenting changes where necessary.
- Adhering to the homes policies and procedures at all times.
- Reporting significant changes to the relevant management of resident’s needs and requirements.
Staff benefits include:
- Free uniform
- Yearly salary review
- Paid Breaks
- Free Parking
- Subsidised meals
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health Cash Back
- Discounts towards most of UK stores
- Candidate referral programme
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a friendly well-established healthcare provider with an excellent attitude towards its residents and employees.
Please apply online with an updated CV and a member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch shortly.care