Sister/Charge Nurse RGN
£34,468 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Great Staff Benefits | Training & Development Prospects
An experienced RGN Surgical/Acute Ward Nurse is required to work as Sister/Charge Nurse in a private hospital in Swindon.
What the hospital is offering the successful Sister/Charge Nurse – Surgical Ward RGN & details of the role:
- A competitive annual salary of up to £34,468
- Full time hours of 37.5 per week
- Day or night shifts on an internal rotation
- A company pension plan and life assurance
- Private medical cover and health screening programmes
- Some fantastic opportunities for professional development and career progression within a national organisation
As Sister/Charge Nurse (RGN), you will deliver effective departmental management, ensuring excellent standards of clinical care and professionalism are maintained throughout the ward. You will manage staff and resources alongside supporting and mentoring junior team members whilst managing a clinical caseload and providing high quality nursing care.
Applicants for this Sister/Charge Nurse position should meet the following criteria;
- Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
- Experienced working in a hospital setting, with proven experience in an acute/medical/surgical ward environment, ideally within the private sector
- Experienced in staff management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good working knowledge of best practices of care and quality assurance
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.