Deputy Matron RGN/RMN
£42,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | General Elderly Nursing | Excellent CQC Report
A leading, charitably run elderly care facility in Chelsea has an exciting opportunity for an RGN or RMN qualified Deputy Matron to join their management team.
The home has recently received an “outstanding" rating from CQC inspectors and offers the highest standards of care and quality of life to older people with general elderly nursing care needs.
Details of this Deputy Matron RGN/RMN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only, with some weekends required
- A fantastic annual salary of £42,000
- A friendly and supportive working environment in one of the UK’s leading nursing homes
As Deputy Matron RGN/RMN, you will take responsibility for the clinical management of the home, and your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking assessments for new/prospective and existing residents
- Coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, including supervisions and appraisals
- Managing and monitoring all aspects of care planning
- Undertaking risk assessments
Applicants for this Deputy Matron RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in an elderly care home environment
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
- Ideally experienced with electronic care planning, and demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.