Night Senior HCA NVQ3
£21,000 - £22,000 p/a | 36 - 48 hrs | Nights Only | Experience Essential
A small, private care home in Crawley currently has a vacancy for an NVQ Level 3 or above qualified Senior Carer to work full-time nights.
Details of this Senior Night Carer NVQ3/NVQ4/Dip5 position and what our client is offering:
- 36 hours one week, 48 hours the next on continuous rotation
- Night shifts only
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £21,000 to £22,000 depending on experience
- Opportunities for ongoing training and development
As Night Senior HCA, you will be joining a small EMI care home and will lead care staff in the planning and delivery of resident care, taking charge of the home in the absence of Managers.
Applicants for this Senior Night Carer NVQ3/NVQ4/Dip5 position should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, ideally having also completed NVQ Level 4, Diploma Level 5 or a recognised equivalent
- Demonstrate proven experience working in an elderly care environment in a leadership or supervisory role in a healthcare setting
- Passionate about high quality care
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.