Theatre Practitioner RGN/ODP - Scrub/Anaesthetics
£30,000 to £37,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Benefits
A leading national provider of private healthcare services is currently looking to recruit for an experienced RGN or ODP qualified Theatre Nurse or Theatre Practitioner with experience in both scrub and anaesthetics to work in their hospital in Swindon.
Details of this Theatre Nurse (RGN)/Theatre Practitioner (ODP) position are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week
- Day shifts only
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £30,000 to £37,000 depending on experience
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- A company pension scheme
- Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
As Theatre Nurse (RGN)/Theatre Practitioner (ODP), you will work in the busy theatres team, specialising in both scrub and anaesthetics and working with a diverse patient mix who are predominantly undergoing elective surgery.
Applicants for this Theatre Nurse (RGN)/Theatre Practitioner (ODP vacancy should meet the following criteria:
- Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
- At least 12 months experience working in a theatre setting, with experience in scrub and anaesthetics
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
- Ideally have successfully completed an Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification and/or a recognised mentorship qualification or be willing to undertake these
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.