Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£18 p/h | 40 hrs | Days Only | Fully CQC Compliant Home | NQ Nurses Accepted
A small elderly care home in Aylesbury is currently recruiting for an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role and what the home is offering:
- 40 hours per week on day shifts only
- Excellent rates of pay of £18per hour
- A supportive and friendly working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
- NMC renewal fees paid for
- 1 additional day of annual leave per year of service
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally experienced in elderly and dementia care
- Confident undertaking all aspects of care planning and implementation
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
Whilst experience is preferred, the home is happy to consider newly qualified nurses for this post, and a comprehensive induction programme in addition to ongoing training and support is available.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.