Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£17 - £18 p/h | 37.5 hrs | Days or Nights | Large Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC | NQ Nurses Considered | Subsidised Accommodation Available
An RGN or RMN Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a small fully CQC compliant nursing home on the outskirts of Slough.
The home provides round the clock nursing care to older adults with general elderly nursing and dementia care needs and has a strong and well-established management team in place.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Staff Nurse RGN/RMN will receive:
- 38.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Day shifts only, covering a 7-day rota
- Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £17 to £18 depending on experience
- Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
- Subsidised staff accommodation is available
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
- Ideally experienced in a similar setting
- Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
Newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position, and our client will support you in the transition from Student Nurse to Registered Nurse with a comprehensive induction and preceptorship.
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.