Night Nurse RGN/RMN
£17.50 per hour | Paid Breaks | 48 hrs | Nights Only | Fully Compliant |
SYK Recruitment Specialists are currently working with one of the UK’s most established care home providers, to recruit a Night Nurse RGN/RMN to work at their service in Swindon. This large service specialises in nursing for elderly residents and those with dementia, it is fully compliant and gained “Good" rating at the latest CQC inspection.
Details of this Night Nurse RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering:
• 48 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Night shifts only
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £17.50
• Paid breaks
• NMC registration costs paid for
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Ongoing training and development
• Pension plan
As Night Nurse RGN/RMN you will manage and implement care plans, administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a small team of carers on shift, ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Night Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as Adult General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Confident in all aspects of care planning and delivery, and medication management
• Committed to the highest standards of patient care
• Previous experience working in a care home environment is essential
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0117 244 4288.Job requirements as above.