Medical Reporting Nurse
Medical Reporting Nurse (RGN/ RCN OR MIDWIFE)
£31,000 per annum
MRN required for our client a leading international healthcare, medical assistance, and security services company providing a worldwide medical & travel security service dealing with around 350-500 cases per day The MRN will be based in West London at the centre for which you are the contractor that administers the overseas program benefit to the overseas provider for those eligible from any of the uniformed services.
The Medical Reporting Nurse will work closely with an overseas medical team to medically monitor any beneficiaries admitted to an in-patient facility. You will case manage medical/ surgical cases allocated to you.
This is an excellent opportunity to move out of a hands-on clinical role whilst utilising your medical knowledge, experience and skills by offering medical assistance by telephone to client and members who could be anywhere in the world.
- have oversight and daily reporting of beneficiaries who are admitted to hospitals and healthcare facilities across Europe
- you will monitor all beneficiaries for the duration of their stay in hospital to quality assure their care, and keep your client up to date with their progress and development
- you will prepare and report medical information in a time bound manner regarding the beneficiary's clinical status to the client.
- As MRN this requires a strong interface with a variety of internal medical professionals in the assistance centre and daily interaction with the regional nursing team based across Europe.
We are seeking FULL TIME Nurses required to work 7.5 hours per day. The shifts will include:
8am - 4.30pm
10am - 6.30pm
Occasional 1200pm to 8.30pm shifts
May also be a requirement long term to do 7-1530 shifts as you progress in this position.
An average of one weekend every 4 to 6 weeks
* NMC ACTIVE - RGN/ RN, RCN or Midwifery
nursing qualifications can be considered
* 1 years nursing experience in acute medical/ hospital based role
Our client is offering a generous package including a salary starting at £31,000, health care, dental care, life insurance, child care vouchers, pension, Employee Assistance Programme and 22 days annual leave (including your birthday) plus bank holidays.
Parking is not available so travel by public transport is preferred for this location.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact Caroline at Eclypse Recruitment