Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD)
You'll set the highest standards and draw on your skills to develop and deliver strategies that will help you achieve your goals. Our client is looking to fill 40 hours a week Monday to Friday 08.00 am- 5.00 p.m.
The Ideal Unit Nurse Manager (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) candidate has:
- Person centred care approach
- Ability to undertake stress whilst implementing the right attitude
- Good Understanding of Medical Terms and Measurements
- Ability to communicate effectively (Written and Verbal)
- Reliable, Flexible, and Motivated
- Warm approach and empathetic character
- A Registered General Nurse/Registered Mental Health Nurse qualification
Responsibilities for Unit Nurse Manager (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD):
- Provide care for the residents daily undertaking direct nursing and general care, as required, including periods on night duty if necessary
- Contribute positively to the setting and development of measurable standards of care relevant to the speciality
- Responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation, and evaluation of care programmes
- Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging the development of research based practice, with a view to meeting PREPP requirements
Personal Qualities needed for the Unit Nurse Manager (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) Role:
- Reliable and enthusiastic team leader with the ability to motivate staff
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to promote and secure professional standards within a holiday environment
- Creative and forward thinking
- Ability to take an active role with the management of the Centre.
Skills and Experience
- Two years post-registration experience, with evidence of on-going continuing professional development.
- Working knowledge of Health & Social Care Act 2008 and National Minimum Standards.
- Excellent organisation, administrative, written and verbal skills.
- Demonstrable leadership and management skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Training experience.
- Ability to source evidence-based practice/best practice guidance.
- Clinical skills as specified by the Head of Care.
- Training & Development
- Annual Leave
- Long Service
- Personal Accident & Illness Insurance
- Employee Recognition
- Death in Service Insurance
- Subsidised Meals
- Employee Assistance Programme •
- Retail Discounts