Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£14 p/h | Paid Breaks | Excellent Benefits | Days or Nights | £1,000 Welcome Bonus | Good CQC
A leading national care group currently has an exciting opportunity for a qualified Staff Nurse to join their CQC compliant nursing home in Chelmsford.
This is a very large home that caters to older adults with a range of care needs and is split into smaller units where more specialised care can be provided.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Days or night shifts available
- Excellent rates of pay at £14per hour
- Paid breaks and welcome bonus up to £1,000
- Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
- A range of staff benefits including health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership and much more
Application for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified and registered with the NMC as a Registered General Nurse/RGN or Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Previous experience in a similar environment is essential, and the post-holder will demonstrate a proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364.