Bank Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£16.85 p/h | Bank Contract | Days or Nights | NQ Nurses Considered
A large elderly nursing home in Knebworth is currently has a vacancy for an RGN/RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their nursing bank.
For this RGN/RMN Bank Staff Nurse role the home is offering:
- Bank shifts on a flexible, ad-hoc basis
- Day and/or night shifts available
- Competitive hourly rates of £16.85
- Free uniforms and a range of retail, transport, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- An employee recognition scheme
The home is owned and managed by a national care group, and you will benefit from the ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities that a large, corporate company can offer, in addition to a fantastic staff benefits package.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Nurse/RMN
- Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting
- Flexible to work a range of shift patterns on a rotational basis
Whilst experience is preferred, the home can offer a comprehensive induction and preceptorship programme to newly qualified nurses.
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.