Unit Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
£21 p/h | 40 hrs | Mon – Fri 9-5 | Neuro Disability Care | Good CQC
An experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Unit Manager is required by a specialist neurological care centre in Peterborough.
Details of this Unit Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD) role and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 40 hours per week on day shifts only, working office hours
- Competitive hourly rates of pay of £21
- NMC renewal fees paid and support with NMC revalidation
This Unit Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD) role will involve leading a small team within the home and coordinating, managing and monitoring care within the unit, ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety.
Applicants for this Unit Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD) post should be:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN , Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Experienced in a UK care home setting, ideally with experience in neuro-rehab or the long term care of adults with neurological disabilities and care needs
- Demonstrate some experience in a leadership role in a clinical environment
- Confident leading a team and happy to get involved with the practical delivery of care
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001 for more information.