Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
- Part Time
£15.00 per hour | 24 Hours | Part-Time | Nights Only | Benefits & Welcome Bonus
One of the UK’s leading care groups currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN/RMN/RNLD to work as Staff Nurse in their large nursing home on the Eastern outskirts of Glasgow.
The home offers an excellent environment for older people with a range of nursing care needs and neurological conditions, with state of the art facilities and luxury accommodation in place throughout.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD will receive:
- 24 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Night shifts only
- Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £15.00
- Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression with a leading national care group
- £1,000 welcome bonus
- Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee
- Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
- Paid PVG Check
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
- Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an environment where service users demonstrate challenging behaviours and complex mental healthcare needs
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.