Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£16 p/h | 37.5 hrs | Days or Nights | Disability Care
A small care home in a village in the Easingwold area is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse.
The home provides round the clock care and support to young adults living with physical disabilities and offers an excellent environment where service users can achieve their full potential, whilst being supported by the highest standards of care.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Excellent hourly rates of £16
- Flexible shift patterns covering a 24/7 rota
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will manage and administer medications, lead shifts and coordinate care and ensure care plans and documentation are correctly updated and meeting the needs of service users.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
- Qualified Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.