Hospice Ward Sister RGN
£27,000 - £36,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days or Nights | Excellent Staff Benefits
A Margate based hospice which provides palliative, end of life and respite care services to terminally ill people from throughout Kent currently has a vacancy for an RGN Ward Sister.
Details of this Hospice Ward Sister RGN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- Full time hours of 37.5 per week on day shifts
- An excellent annual salary from £27,000 to £36,000 depending on experience
- A generous pension scheme, or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members
- Private medical cover and life assurance
- Free complimentary therapy sessions
- A range of retail, lifestyle and online discounts
- Free parking, free uniforms and subsidised meals
- Employee recognition and support programmes
- Ongoing training, development and career progression prospects
As Hospice Ward Sister RGN you will play a key role in the day to day running of inpatient hospice services, ensuring high standards of palliative nursing care are maintained which reflect evidence based practices and encompass patient choices whilst making the best use of resources.
Applicants for this Hospice Ward Sister RGN should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN with 4 years+ post-registration experience
- Demonstrate at least 2 years’ experience working in an oncology or palliative care setting with proven clinical leadership skills
- Have completed a post-registration degree/diploma in palliative care (or be willing to undertake this) and a qualified mentor
- Confident managing a team, mentoring junior team members and undertaking administrative and auditing duties
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.