Respiratory Nurse Advisor
Respiratory Nurse Advisor - COPD / Asthma Nurse
£30,000 - £35,000
Surrey - community role
My client a national provider is looking for Respiratory Nurses who have significant demonstrable experience (3-5 years or more) in managing Asthma / COPD / Pulmonary patients. The successful candidate will be liaising with GP surgeries arranging and facilitating all-day clinics in their 'local' area at GP surgeries for their patients suffering from the above conditions.
On a typical day you will be targeted to organise clinics in your region - the clinics would usually start about 9am and you would be targeted to see 11 Asthma suffers or 8 COPD sufferers, or a combination of the two conditions 20-45 minute consultations.
The role is very autonomous and will involve lots of travel and occasional overnight stays (usually for regional meetings of if the clinic is further than 1 ¾ hours away - although these are probably limited to 3 or 4 a year).
- RGN Part 1 NMC Register
- Significant Demonstrable experience in RESPIRATORY NURSING COPD / Asthma
- Ideally Diploma level qualified as a minimum (or working towards) in COPD / Asthma
- Commercial experience is advantageous
- Computer literate with Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- Experience in the use of general practice/hospital computer systems is advantageous
- Current UK full driving licence with a maximum of 6 penalty points
- Must be able to work autonomously.
- You will be working towards Targets and KPIs
- Very motivated, flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of the service for the client and/or for the business internally.
Benefits Package includes:
£30,000 - £35,000 PER ANNUM
Car allowance: £450 per month or company car, Bonus: up to 10% of salary, Private Health Insurance, broadband allowance, NMC & RCN fees, daily allowance when in clinics, mobile phone, laptop, printer etc.
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV