Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£16.50 p/h | 33 or 44 hrs | Days or Nights | Good CQC | Excellent Staff Benefits | Elderly/Dementia/Disability Care
A large care centre in Peterlee currently has two Staff Nurse vacancies, with days or nights available.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancies and what the post-holders will receive:
- 33 hours per week on permanent nights
- 44 hours per week on permanent days
- Competitive hourly rates of £16.50
- Free uniforms, a company pension plan and NMC registration costs covered after 1 years’ service
- A range of retail, transport, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Childcare vouchers, 5.6 weeks annual leave and an employee recognition scheme
The home is owned and managed by a national care group, and you will benefit from the ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities that a large, corporate company can offer, in addition to a fantastic staff benefits package.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
- Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting
- Flexible to work a range of shift patterns on a rotational basis
Whilst experience is preferred, the home can offer a comprehensive induction and preceptorship programme to newly qualified nurses.
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.