Unit Manager RGN/RMN
£18 p/h | 36 – 48 hrs Available | Days Only | Excellent Benefits
One of the UK’s leading care groups currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN or RMN with Senior Nurse level experience to work as Nurse Unit Manager in their small Uxbridge care home.
Details of this Unit Manager RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 36, 37.5, 40, 42 or 48 hours per week (depending on your requirements) on day shifts
- Excellent hourly rates of pay of £18
- Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
- A range of staff benefits including health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership and much more
As Unit Manager, you will coordinate, manage and monitor the clinical services in your unit, maintaining high standards of care and ensuring the holistic needs of service users are met.
Applicants for this Unit Manager RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified as an RGN or RMN with up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrate previous experience in a senior position in an elderly care environment
- Confident assessing service users and coordinating care
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.