A Peripatetic Nurse (RGN or RMN) is required in North Yorkshire, an exciting opportunity to join a well respected care provider to work across a small number of homes in a permanent full time role.
Salary: £18.50 per hour
Shifts: 40 hours per week - mixed shifts
Location: Skipton and surrounding area.
Job Description / Responsibilities for a Peripatetic Nurse (RGN or RMN) :
- Working closely with the Registered Managers delivering outstanding clinical care.
- You will be required to perform Nursing Duties across 3 - 4 previously agreed Nursing Homes.
- As a Peripatetic Nurse you are required to ensure continuity of care and avoid the need for agency use.
Professional Qualities / Requirements for a Deputy Nursing Home Manager:
- Registered General Nurse/Registered Mental Health Nurse qualification
- Current NMC registration.
- A clear understanding of CQC standards/ legislation
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Excellent benefits including childcare vouchers, high street discount vouchers
- Superb ongoing professional development and training
- Travel expenses paid
JOB REF: 2S1903
Employers are required by law to check a candidate's eligibility to work in the UK so please be aware you will be asked for this evidence prior to interview.