Senior Nurse RGN
Up to £36,368 p/a + Enhancements | £3,600 R&R Bonus | 37.5 hrs | Neurological Care
A specialist care centre in a rural setting near Hitchin currently has a vacancy for an experienced RGN to work as Senior Staff Nurse on days.
The facility supports adults with neurological disabilities and conditions, people living with degenerative conditions and following TBIs, spinal injuries and strokes.
Details of this Senior Nurse RGN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 37.5 hours per week
- Flexible shifts
- A competitive annual salary of up to £36,368 depending on experience
- A £3,600 recruitment and retention bonus, which is paid over 12 monthly instalments
- Pay enhancements of 30% for nights, 45% Midnight Friday – Midnight Sunday and 60% for Public Holidays
- The option to continue with the NHS pension or join a private pension scheme with 3% or 5% matched contributions
- Some great company benefits and retail discounts
- Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
As Senior Nurse RGN, you will provide clinical leadership and guidance to the nursing team, working to ensure the best possible patient experience. You will further develop your skills and knowledge, working to develop specialist skills in neuro-care.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse RGN position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Experienced working at Senior Nurse level in a clinical setting
- Ideally demonstrate some previous experience caring for people with neuro-disabilities/brain injuries
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.