My client, a Nursing home in the outskirts of Preston towards Kirkham, Lancashire are looking for a Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN/RMN) on a permanent basis for days with the flexibility of shifts being shorter or longer days. This is an exciting role for a highly motivated and ambitious registered nurse, with recognized leadership skills. The post combines clinical nursing leadership with operational management. The successful candidate will ensure the high standards of nursing care and work with the home manager in order to run the home in line with legislation and current practice.
Full time 36 – 40 hours, flexible mix of shifts from short to long days.
• Be a qualified RGN/RMN
• Previous supervisory and/or management experience
• Ability to work as part of team and on own initiative ie operating and leading a shift in absence of care home Manager
• Have a valid NMC pin number
• Be committed and dedicated to the role.
• Have experience within a Care Home or similar environment
• Satisfactory Disclosure completion upon successful application
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Right to work in the UK
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Supervise/Manage a team within nursing home.
• Comply with the NMC Code of Professional Conduct at all times
• Ensure that all residents have full risk assessments and person-centred care plans in place and that these are regularly reviewed and updated
• Take responsibility for medication administration and management
• Carry out other nursing duties associated with the role including management of resident needs, audits, record keeping etc
• Promote resident independence and respect their dignity and choices at all times
• Work in line with Company policies and procedures
If interested, please apply or call Belmont Recruitment. Alternatively, if you do know of anyone that may be interested then do let us know. As if they are successful you will be entitled to a £250 referral bonus.