Home Manager RMA/NVQ4/Dip5/Dip7
£29,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | Very Small Learning Disability Care Home
A small, charitably run disability care home in Canterbury currently has a vacancy for an experienced Home Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The home provides round the clock care to adults living with learning disabilities and complex support needs, with both long term and respite care packages provided.
Details of this Home Manager RMA/NVQ4/Dip5/Dip7 position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- An excellent annual salary of £29,000
- Usual working hours of Monday – Friday days, although some flexibility may be required to meet the needs of the service
As Home Manager RMA/NVQ4/Dip5/Dip7 you will coordinate the day to day management of the care home, ensuring excellent standards of care are maintained which enables residents to retain as much independence as possible and lead a varied, active and fulfilling lifestyle.
You will provide positive and proactive leadership to staff and will promote best practices of care and high standards in all areas of the home.
Applicants for this Home Manager RMA/NVQ4/Dip5/Dip7 post should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed a recognised qualification relevant to the disability care sector, such as NMC registered Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse, or the Registered Managers Award, NVQ Level 4, Diploma Level 5, 6 or 7
- Demonstrate proven managerial experience in a UK care home setting
- Confident leading a team and managing all aspects of the planning and delivery of person-centred care
- Possess good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.