Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£16 - £17 p/h | 38.5 hrs | Days or Nights | NQ Considered
An independently owned and managed nursing home in Wandsworth currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position and what the home is offering:
- 38.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £16 to £17 depending on experience
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD you will manage and implement care plans, administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a small team of carers on shift, ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD with up to date NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home environment however newly qualified nurses will also be considered
- Confident in all aspects of care planning and delivery, and medication management
- Committed to the highest standards of patient care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.