Learning Disability Support Worker - Acle
Are you bored of your current job?
Do you want something more exciting?
Are you someone who wants to make a difference in someone's life?
And do you want to make people with learning disabilities dreams become a reality?
If so, this position is perfect for you!!
- We offer great rates of pay.
- Paid DBS*
- Great job opportunities.
- Professional development.
- Paid Training and Qualifications.
- Job satisfaction.
- Day and night shifts available.
- Refer a Friend bonus £250 - £750 T&C's Apply
Your job role may include
- Supporting with day to day life.
- Promoting independence.
- Personal care.
- Day to day living.
- Community access.
- Supporting on holiday.
As you will need to travel between multiple locations a driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential for this role. You will also need to have Business insurance.
*Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary
Click Apply to complete our one page application………All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010