Care Coordinator - Learning Disabilities
Care Coordinator needed for a learning disability service in Sale. Salary £22K - £24K.
My client is a charity supporting both adults and children with learning and physical disabilities. They provide services ranging from residential to community including working with clients in their own homes.
As the Care/Staff Coordinator you will
- Be responsible for a team of support staff who you will need to regularly liaise with to ensure all calls are covered and attended.
- Carry out supervisions, appraisals and support visits.
- Be responsible in organising the rotas by matching support workers with clients.
- Need to cover any short term unassigned shifts, making sure all clients are receiving their care.
- Make sure that the online system is regularly updated and that the information inputted is accurate
- Update care plans and risk assessments and complete any other administrative tasks.
- Work on a rota basis (including weekends)
To be considered for the Care Coordinator role, you will need;
- Previous staff supervising experience - this could be in a Senior/Team Leader/Field Care Supervisor or Care Coordinator role.
- Computer literacy skills
- Clear communication skills
- Learning disability knowledge and experience
- A valid UK driving license and access to a vehicle
For more information please call Claire on 0121 362 2319, or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.