RGN Night Manager
£19 - £19.50 p/h | 40 hrs | Nights | Large Neuro Care Centre | Good CQC | Excellent Benefits
An experienced RGN Nurse Manager is required to work as Night Manager in a large care centre in Peterborough.
As Night Manager RGN your primary focus will be ensuring the safety and security of the service during the night shift, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
Details of this Night Manager RGN position and what the successful candidate will receive are as follows:
- A competitive hourly pay rate in the region of £19 to £19.50 plus excellent overtime rates
- 40 hours per week
- Nights Only
- A generous pension scheme
- Free parking
- Some excellent retail and leisure discounts and an employee assistance scheme
Applicants for this Night Manager RGN position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
- Current NMC registration
- Demonstrate proven managerial experience in a clinical setting, ideally within the UK nursing home sector
- Demonstrate good clinical skills and knowledge and demonstrate clinical credibility
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001 for more information.