Mental Health Sr / Charge Nurse - Acute and Addictions
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Mental Health Sister / Charge Nurse to join our client's busy Adult Acute Admissions and Addictions teams at their Mental Health Unit, based in the comfortable outer suburb of Southgate, North London, zone 4 on the Piccadilly tube line into Central London.
This is a full-time post with a salary of up to £34,000 plus £1,000 London location allowance and enhanced pay rates for nights and weekends
We are also open to hearing from applicants seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity.
Our client is a major provider of independent mental health care in the UK, providing an exceptional standard of care to improve patients' health and wellbeing, and in particular developing programmes that are individually tailored to patient’s needs.
A Registered Mental Health Nurse with NMC registration and up-to-date knowledge of the Mental Health Act.
Ideally a minimum of two years relevant post-registration experience in either Adult Acute and/or Addictions.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
In addition to the salary and excellent working conditions, the benefits of working for this company include:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and your Birthday as a special extra days leave
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Sick Pay and Enhanced maternity pay in line with the NHS
- Cycle to work and salary sacrifice scheme assisting you with the purchase of a new car
- SMART Childcare Vouchers and company pension
- Free onsite parking
- Monthly clothing allowance payment
- Online discount/savings centre
- Health plan schemes
- A 50% contribution towards your annual NMC registration fee.
We a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Mental Health Nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Mental Health Nurse role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit www.jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.