Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£15.00 per hour | Registered Nurse | RGN/RMN/RNLD | Days or Nights | 38.5 hours
A large, elderly and dementia nursing home in Alloa require an RGN/RMN or RNLD qualified Registered Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis. My client is a highly reputable company and this is a fantastic opportunity to join them.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) role should be:
- NMC registered as an Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- Flexible to meet the needs of the care home
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
As Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD), your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning and delivering resident care and leading a team of carers whilst on duty. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Details of the Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 38.5 hours per week
- Day or night shifts
- Excellent hourly rates of pay of £15.00
- £1000 Welcome Bonus
- Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee
- Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times
- Paid PVG Check
To apply now, please follow the link below.
For further details about this vacancy or any other Registered Nurse roles please call Katrusia Prodywus on 0131 357 6797.