Staff Nurse RGN
£16 p/h | Paid Breaks | 36 hrs | Days or Nights | CQC “Good“ Service | NQ Considered
A large elderly care home on the Sutton/Morden borders currently has a vacancy for an RGN Staff Nurse.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN position and what the home is offering:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day or night shifts available
- Excellent rates of pay of £16 per hour
- Paid breaks
As RGN Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in the planning and delivery of high-quality person-centred care packages to adults with general elderly nursing care needs.
Applicants for this RGN Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
- Ideally experienced in a UK care home setting, however newly qualified nurses will also be considered
- Able to work independently
- Confident in the management and administration of drugs and medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.