Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£15.00 per hour | 38.5 hours | Full or Part Time hours available | Benefits & Welcome Bonus
A leading national care group currently has an exciting opportunity for a qualified RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to join their very large nursing home in North West Glasgow.
The home offers an excellent environment for older people with elderly and dementia nursing needs, with luxury accommodation, state of the art facilities and extensive grounds.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) role should be:
- NMC registered as an Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Flexible to meet the needs of the care home
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
As Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN), your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning and delivering resident care and leading a team of carers whilst on duty. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Details of the Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 38.5 hours per week
- Day or night shifts
- Full or part time hours available
- Excellent hourly rates of pay from £15.00
- £1000 Welcome Bonus
- Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee
- Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times
- Paid PVG Check
To apply now, please follow the link below.
For further details about this vacancy or any other Registered Nurse roles please call Katrusia Prodywus on 0131 357 6797.