Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£15 - £17 per hour | 48 hours | Days or Nights | NQ Considered | Fully CQC Compliant Service
A large, modern care home in Enfield currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse.
Details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse position are as follows:
- 48 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Competitive hourly rates of pay from £16 to £17 depending on experience
- A comprehensive induction programme and ongoing professional development opportunities
As Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) you will play a key role in the delivery and management of resident care in the home, ensuring the safe administration of medications and updating and managing person centred care programmes.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with current NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care setting, although newly qualified nurses will also be considered
- Able to work flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- Passionate about high quality care and delivering a safe and effective clinical service
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.